Security is attainable with IP-based video surveillance. Using this technology, you can easily see the instant transmission of images anywhere in the world, including the ability to monitor multiple cameras from one remote location.
An IP camera is a networked digital video camera that transmits data over a Fast Ethernet link. IP cameras (also called “network cameras”) are most often used for IP surveillance, a digitized and networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV security camera).
Utilizing digital IP surveillance systems updated the capabilities of surveillance systems, making complex systems available for widespread use. IP surveillance cameras can be set up and used in private residences, small businesses, and even large corporate headquarters.
Types of IP Cameras
- Fixed. Fixed and cube IP cameras are a good choice for monitoring a very specific area.
- Day/Night. With day/night cameras, continuous 24-hour surveillance is possible.
- Wireless. Wireless cameras are one of the most flexible varieties of IP cameras.
- Indoor Cameras.
- Outdoor Cameras.
Types Of CCTV Cameras
- Dome CCTV Camera.
- Bullet CCTV Camera.
- C-Mount CCTV Camera.
- Day/ Night CCTV Camera
- .Infrared/Night Vision CCTV Camera.
- Network/IP CCTV Camera.
- Wireless CCTV Camera.
- High-Definition HD CCTV Camera
Prices of CCTV Cameras in Nigeria | IP Camera Price in Nigeria.
IP cameras and CCTV prices are cheaper than you imagine. Buy IP camera at 6,000 and above from Kara Nigeria and enjoy the best deal for your price.