Overview of Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is the biggest smartphone in size compared to the Galaxy S20 series smartphones released in 2020. The smartphone is powered by the Exynos 990 – Global Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 – USA processor. The device comes with a big display screen of 6.9 inches that consists of a Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen that provides a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and comes with features such as HDR10+, Always-on display, and [email protected], [email protected]
The rear camera of the smartphone consists of a quad-camera of 108 MP (wide) + Periscope 48 MP (telephoto), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom + 12 MP (ultrawide) AF, Super Steady video + 0.3 MP, TOF 3D (depth). While on the front there is a 40 MP camera for shooting selfies and features options such as Dual video call and Auto-HDR.
The smartphone’s sensors include Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer along with ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support).
The smartphone is fueled by a non-removable Li-Po 45000 mAh battery with a fast battery charging 45W: 100% in 74 min + USB Power Delivery 3.0 + Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W + Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Features:
- Type: Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~90.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz
- Cortex-A55) - Global
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.0, (depth)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 25W
|Product Name||Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra|
|Finger Print Reader||No|