Overview of M-Audio Studiophile AV32:
M-Audio Studiophile AV32 comes with a tweeter and woofer at the front. The M-Audio Studiophile AV32 has and internal power supply and has well uses a AC input. It auto detect music itself and turn itself on and off. The speaker has 1/8 inch cable and headphone output at the front of the speaker. M-Audio Studiophile AV32 can be used for inside and outside the home.
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ω unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: Blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 5.1" x 6.1" (19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.55 kg)
Shop for M-Audio studiophile AV32 at the best price from Kara Online Store.
Delivery within: 1- 7 days(s)
Click on ‘’ Return Policy’’ on the bottom page of our website to read our Terms and conditions) OR request a return by calling our customer service helpline (08153572966).
|Product Name||M-Audio Studiophile AV32|