Fohow Compound Danshen Tablets
Fohow Compound Danshen Tablets:
Compound Danshen Tablets (Nourishing Blood, Consolidating heart and Regulating Qi) Fohow Compound Danshen Tablets is refined by extracting the active ingredients of Danshen (Savia Miltiorrhiza) and Sanchi (Panax Notoginseng) with the latest Ultra-low temperature cardon-dioxide extraction technology base on the ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine theory and modern Pharmaceutical technology.
Danshen: Danshen (Savia Miltiorrhiza) contains tanshinone, protocatechuic aldehyde, protocatechuic acid, tanshinol, vitamin E and other ingredients, It has the efficacy of promoting blood flow to regulate menstruation, removing blood stasis and relieving pain, cooling blood and removing carbuncle, clearing away heat to avoid irritability, nourishing blood and calming the neerves etc
Sanchi: Sanchi (Panax Notoginseng) which is rich in notoginsenoside, flavonoids and other active ingrediends with the effects of arresting bleeding, promoting blood circulation to dissolve stasis, reducing swelling and eliminating pain, nourishing and strengthening the body, lowering blood lipid and blood sugar and improving immune function as well as anti-fatigue, anti-anoxia, anti-agin effect.
Effects of Product:
1. Cardiotonic Effect: To enhance cardiac contractility and improve cardiac function without increasing myocardial oxygen consumption, expand coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow;
2. Actions on blood vessels: To expand coronary artery and increase myocardial blood flow with peripheral expansion and increased blood flow as well as decreased cerebral blood flow;
3. Anti-thrombosis effects: To increase the activity of thrombotic dissolving enzyme, extend the coagulation time, inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce blood viscosity.
4. Improvements in microcirculation: It has the effects of dissolving blood stasis to arrest bleeding, promoting blood flow and relieving pain.
5. Fohow Danshen (Savia miltiorrhiza)can be used for the treatment of arrhythmia through calcium antagonism, stabilizing the cell membrane, scavenging free radicals, and promoting energy production and use;
6. Compound Danshen tablets have some effects in lowering blood pressure and improving left ventricular diastolic function, and promoting the release and reverse of vascular relaxing factor.
7. The action on ventricular hypertrophy.
herefore, compound Danshen tablets should be preferred for angina patients with hypertension.
Administration: 3 tablets per time, 2-3 times a day. Administered with warm water.
Interested in buying fohow products in distributors price click here
Legal Disclaimer :
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the NAFDAC and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Product Name||Fohow Compound Danshen Tablets|