Overview of D-Link Network Video Recorder DNR-322L Mydlink :
The mydlink Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video simultaneously from up to 9 network cameras without requiring users to turn on their PC. This device not only supports mydlink™ cameras but can be used to record footage from a range of D Link business cameras, which makes it an ideal DIY security solution for both homes and small businesses. With mydlink™ technology, the DNR-322L can be accessed remotely via a web browser from any computer connected to the Internet, just by logging into your mydlink™ account. Once connected, you can watch live video from any of your cameras, or playback recorded footage with the intuitive on-screen controls. With no set up fees or subscription costs, home and business users have the most flexible way to ensure their properties are secure.
The Network Video recorder (NVR) is a major component of IP surveillance camera installations. The Dlink NVR model DNR-322L is very popular at the product comes at low entry price for a network video camera recorder in Nigeria.
- Supports D-Link network cameras only (refer to compatibility list)
- Includes support for auto-discovery, and up to 3 megapixel resolution
- Camera Search: UPnP
- Audio & Video Recording: Synchronised audio & video recording
- Compression Format: H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG (for supported cameras)
- Video Settings: Resolution, quality, frame rate, enable audio, go to camera interface
- Overwrite Recording: Auto recycling when disk storage is full
- System Status: Camera status, System status, Still picture EMAP support
- Memory: ROM: 128 MB Flash, RAM: 256 MB DDR II
- Two reset modes: Reset firmware GUI button, HW reset button (hold for 5 seconds)
|Product Name||D-Link Network Video Recorder DNR-322L Mydlink|